[mythtv] Changing highlight/button-on settings in themes

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Feb 19 16:00:52 UTC 2010

I am using trunk with MythCenter-wide. In various places the selected
item is highlighted with a green overlay, which makes things hard to
read. In particular, in Watch Recordings (right hand column), and in
most of the Program Finder pages (and Program Listings subpages).

Meanwhile the left column in Watch Recordings is highlighted
(bright/bold). I would like this behaviour: makes it easier to read from
the sofa!

I found button-on.png in mythtv/themes/MythCenter-wide/ui
But button-on.png appears to be used as an overlay ONLY on the main menu
pages.

I cannot find how/where the active/selected/has-focus item
characteristics are set.

Can someone please point me to the correct place?

Geoff