[mythtv] 0.24 Bug Squashing Party

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Fri Aug 27 19:10:03 UTC 2010

Hi All,

In an effort to help get 0.24 into shape for release we will
be holding a bug squashing party from 10-12th Sept.

Start time is 6pm on Fri 10th Sept continuing until
Midnight Sun 12th Sept.

This should give us a good amount of time to work through
outstanding issues.

How can you help? If you've reported a bug and the devs
need more info, then be prepared to do some testing to
help them work out the bug.

You can work through the list of open tickets and do
some testing to see if you can verify any patches fix the
reported issue. If you fancy trying your hand at some
coding, then see if you can fix some of the tickets :)

As per usual we will co-ordinate activities via IRC.
We will be in #mythtv-bsp on irc.freenode.net

Stuart