[mythtv] UPNP

Matt Pyne mattpyne at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 10 13:36:35 UTC 2010

This is true, however, I have code that will detect the Sony (assuming it has a
unique client ID string) and then pass that to the upnp classes, which can force
the media type to AVI.

Paul, which version of Myth are you building?  I will send you some code, that
if you run and send me back the log files for will allow me to add the support
you need.