[mythtv] UPNP

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Tue Aug 10 09:52:51 UTC 2010

On 10/08/2010 10:32, Matt Pyne wrote:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > I have noticed there isn't much activity on the UPNP server inside
 > mythbackend recently, so I have been working on it for my own home
 > network. I was particularly interested in getting it working with
 > Windows Media Player 12 (Windows 7).

Would be great to have it also support the Sony BDP-S370. It kinda
works in that the S370 will play just about any format, but only
if the file on the server side has a name ending in .avi. I assume
it's something to do with mime type. I'd be happy to fix it
myself, but I could with some pointers as to where to get started.

Cheers,
     Paul.