[mythtv] ffmpeg-mt library replacement

gluceri at tiscali.it gluceri at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 30 13:41:34 UTC 2009

Robert,
the patches are for both ffmpeg-mt and MythTV. I tried to keep ffmpeg-
mt as tidy as i can and modify only MythTV sources. But unfortunately
(maybe my lack of knowlegde) I had to make some little change to ffmpeg-
mt code too.

Just to be clear, I download MythTV svn trunk, remove the libav* dirs
and "replaced" with  (indeed symlinked to) ffmpeg-mt ones. Then I patch
some sources here and there (in BOTH MythTV and ffmpeg-mt), adapt the
spec file to avoid complain about OpenSUSE libs and rebuild rpms.

I did a symlink to ffmpeg-mt instead of copy them because ...
otherwise it will not build due to some misconfiguration in libsettings.
pro (due to the ffmpeg-mt libsav*) I was not able to solve.

Obviously, the whole stuff need to be tested since it builds, and
LiveTV run nice but I don't know if I break something else.

Cheers,
Donald

SCARICA TISCALI WIPHONE: parla e invia SMS gratis dal tuo cellulare.
http://wiphone.tiscali.it