[mythtv] OSD and channel switching not working in SVN 0.22

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:51:07 UTC 2009

Thx for the update, I will go ahead and try that .. I was reading the README or INSTALL files and it mentioned that I also need to have the freetype library installed as a pre-requisite as well ..

the configure script didn't list freetype as a requirement, maybe it should..

I didn't have the freetype library on my system so I am installing both the binary and dev package (I decided to reinstall ubuntu from scratch which is partly why I am having these issues).