[mythtv] Anyone use MythTV on an XBox?

Dave Phillips family_of_phillips at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 20:40:45 UTC 2009

I do still, but infrequently. :-(

--- On Tue, 9/22/09, Jeff <junk_inbox at verizon.net> wrote:

From: Jeff <junk_inbox at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [mythtv] Anyone use MythTV on an XBox?
To: "Development of mythtv" <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Daniel Kristjansson <danielk at cuymedia.net> wrote:

Does anyone still use MythTV on an XBox?

I was looking at QTimer usage in MythTV and one of the places that class
is used incorrectly is in the XBox class. But there are a number of
other problems with that small class. If no one is using & supporting
that code, we might as well remove it...

-- Daniel

I haven't used my x-box as frontend since 0.19 ...   ;-)

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

mythtv-dev mailing list
mythtv-dev at mythtv.org