[mythtv] Is there an easier way to update menu content other than manual?

Clark Lee clarkchen900 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Sep 17 14:35:57 UTC 2009

Thanks. OK. let my try manually,

Clark

----- Original Message ----
From: Nigel Pearson <nigel at ind.tansu.com.au>
To: Development of mythtv <mythtv-dev at mythtv.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:57:48 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtv] Is there an easier way to update menu content other than manual?

> Would it be easier to write a script to manage the theme menu items in one place,

Maybe, but I think writing a script would be much more work
than the current process of cutting and pasting in an editor.

> like simple database, and generate different XML theme menus? Is there any XML tool that can help that?

None that I know of.

Again, someone could write one, but a lot of work.

Hao yun!

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Things  you  own  |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | end up owning you"|