[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r21784 by robertm

David Madsen david.madsen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:19:00 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> (Please don't top post)
>
> What file name are you trying to match?  All of the listed formats
> work perfectly here.

Sorry about that, GMail (and the ignorance that comes with it) comes
back to bite me again on occasion.  I noticed your commit a few days
ago and decided to re-populate the artwork for items in the recordings
list.  I have several movies in the list that would not pull up the
artwork after JAMU had pulled the images down into the directories.

I haven't switched to using the artwork SG infrastructure so
everything is still using the original paths set in MythVideo.  Here's
a sample name from my recording list that wouldn't pull up artwork
until after the change.  I can dig up a few more if needed, but all
the titles are pretty basic and straightforward as in this example.

The title in the DB is "Amazing Grace".

The artwork is located in the appropriate directories titled:

./Fanart/Amazing Grace_fanart.jpg
./Artwork/Amazing Grace_coverart.jpg

Having the digit required in the title did not allow the first case to
match, and since the suffixes have been appended to the files now when
JAMU downloads them, the title only regex no longer matches either.

I guess a different way to approach the issue would be to add the
suffixes to the other title regex that don't include all the
season/episode checking.

--Dave