[mythtv] Error in win32-packager.pl?

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Sep 15 00:42:30 UTC 2009

On 10/09/2009, at 4:35 PM, Jonathan Martens wrote:

> That is the problem with all plugins, since they seem to be
> installed into the wrong folder (./build/bin/mythtv/plugins instead
> of ./build/lib/mythtv/plugins).

Yes. Known problem - #5993

> Moving the ./build/bin/mythtv/ folder to ./build/lib/ makes the
> plugins available. I have not found the source of this error (yet)!

It is a side-effect of #4702. The builds of mythtv install the
libs in the bin dir so that the .exes can load them easily,
but that means LIBDIR is wrong for make install in mythplugins.

I will try to test & fix this, and a few of
the other things you guys have patched, today.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"I thought I said no shivs." |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |   "This? This is just a     |