[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r21768 by markk

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Fri Sep 11 12:18:38 UTC 2009

On Friday 11 Sep 2009 12:44:27 Mark Kendall wrote:
> I'm going to admit to a certain level of confusion here:)  I've done a
> quick sanity check with a clean(ish) windows build; everything seems
> to be working fine and the packager didn't complain about anything.
> oldthemes is the new name for the myththemes directory. Am I missing
> something obvious?

Technically not true, oldthemes is where the existing themes now reside but
myththemes will reappear with new themes when they are submitted. Graphite
will probably be moved over when I get a moment. The 'themes' directory,
containing blootube etc will be merged into oldthemes as well, since all of
these themes are obsolete.

--
Stuart Morgan