[mythtv] Error in win32-packager.pl?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 01:35:06 UTC 2009

Wiki says to post to Dev for this.

I was running "perl.exe -w win32-packager.pl  -k" in order to build an
installer. Not sure if it works when -k is not specified, running now.

I got all the way to the step for compiling myththemes, which doesn't have a
config script or a makefile. Which is why in the gentoo ebuild I just copy
the contents into the share folder.

Below is the error I got.

COMMENTS:do we already have a Makefile for myththemes?

shell:C:\MSys\1.0\bin\bash.exe -c "( export
PATH=/bin:/mingw/bin:$PATH;source /C/mythtv/qt4_env.sh;cd
/C/mythtv/myththemes;./configure --prefix=/C/mythtv/build/) 2>&1 "

/usr/bin/bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

EFFECT FAILED (file -> shell): unable to locate expected file
(C:/mythtv/myththemes/Makefile).

MarcT