[mythtv] Recording kills LiveTV

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 21:47:24 UTC 2009

>mythbackend --version, please... This portion of Myth has undergone
>multiple and extensive changes in the last couple of weeks.

Here it is. Tell me if there is anything more i can do to sort this out.

Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 21665M
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Network Protocol : 48
Library API      : 0.22.20090829-1
QT Version       : 4.5.0
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_jack using_backend using_directfb using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg