[mythtv] Attempting to compile on OS/X 10.6

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Sep 4 02:50:10 UTC 2009

On 2009-09-03, at 8:48 PM, Stephen Hocking wrote:

> I've been having a few swats at this and so far this is what I've
> found:

You might have saved yourself some time reading my replies to your
initial post about SL:

How did you get libmad to build out of the box?

About the -Wno-long-double in settings.pro, you can probably use some
kind of #if Mac && OSversion < 10.6 and there's most likely an example
in one of the other pro files. I didn't look.

If you can resolve the assembler errors I'd be very grateful!

- George