[mythtv] Live TV fails

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Thu Sep 3 19:38:00 UTC 2009

I recently went to 21565 (and then 21583) from 21441 and have been getting
these errors a lot as well.
I have not previously reported it as my MBE also went through a major
hardware change (motherboard, [thus NIC], and raid system) so cannot be sure
that it is not hardware related. However, hopefully this narrows down any
possible software revisions.
This has been logged 107552 times since the upgrade on 28th August.
It should be noted, that in my case I have found a slight discrepancy in the
network netmask setup on my system (which I have bypassed, not fixed). This
was the same before and after the upgrade, and is on the SBE not MBE (SBE
not hardware upgraded, only svn).
Hope this helps,
Gareth