[mythtv] 0.21-fixes osx-packager.pl won't build with -nohead flag.

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Sep 1 23:00:37 UTC 2009

> Can we make it "warn" about head, instead of simply failing?

The problem with just warning is that for most users,
it will just scroll past, attempt the build,
and then fail hours later.

1) Can you build with --nohead -svnbranch release-0-21-fixes

2) I will try to patch the scripts so that --nohead
does some extra/different tests. Give me a few hours.

--
Nigel Pearson              |"I haven't tested it yet,           |
nigel at ind.tansu.com.au     | but it should be perfectly safe."  |