[mythtv] Estetic feelings of changset 22580

Johnny Stenback mythtv-dev at jstenback.com
Sun Oct 25 18:13:32 UTC 2009

Just adding my two cents here. I'm in favor of the new behavior, but I
think the text '%|"SUBTITLE|"% %STARS% %DESCRIPTION%' that flashes on
the bottom part of the screen confuses users more than anything. I've
noticed that that text also shows up in cases where a frontend is unable
to communicate correctly with a backend (due to me messing with it or
what not), and if that's useful (which I'd say it probably rarely is),
then it should only be drawn once mythtv draws the list that's likely
empty, but not right away as the dialog opens.