[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r22228 by robertm

Andrei Rjeousski arjeousski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:34:02 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 6:53 PM, <mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org> wrote:

>      Author: robertm
>        Date: 2009-10-03 22:53:42 +0000 (Sat, 03 Oct 2009)
> New Revision: 22228
>   Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/22228
>
> Modified:
>
>   trunk/mythtv/programs/mythfrontend/main.cpp
>
> Log:
>
> Fixes #3711.  Allows one to jump to the bookmark when playing back
> MythVideo/non-recordings files.  This is a stopgap solution until we replace
> this with a MythUI popup, but it sidesteps a potential issue where a user
> sets a bookmark in a video with no seektable, and then when they try to play
> it back, an attempt to seek to the bookmark will fail, as will playback of
> the file.  This leaves the file in a 'broken' state which requires manually
> removing the bookmark from the DB.  Now the user can simply choose 'Play
> from beginning' on such files.

It seems that this commit started causing focus issues on my myth.

If a video has a bookmark and I choose any option on the popup, the video
does not have focus so I am unable to pause/exit from it. If a video does
not have any bookmarks the popup is not shown and video has focus so I am
able to control it.

I am not using lirc, just regular keyboard. I've confirmed this issue with
both gentoo (fluxbox) and ubuntu 9.10 alpha (gnome) with latest build of
myth.

Thanks,
Andrei