[mythtv] UPnP server and transcoding

Jeremy Palenchar jeremy at palenchar.net
Wed Oct 7 22:12:52 UTC 2009

Thanks for the input David,

Would you consider migrating over to one of the other stacks if the
licensing is compatible or do you think the native stack is still the right
approach?

I looked at the uPnP specs a little bit yesterday and there is a lot that
needs to be done in terms of state handling and message responses in order
to be compliant. I would think it would be easier to offload all of that
work to a team dedicated on building uPnP functionality.

-Jeremy