[mythtv] MythCenter UI Lists not rendering properly

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:01:59 UTC 2009

I just updated to SVN trunk:

$ mythbackend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 22266
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Network Protocol : 50
Library API      : 0.22.20091005-2
QT Version       : 4.4.3
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_jack
using_backend using_directfb using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtwebkit using_v4l
using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads
using_live using_mheg

When I use the 'M' key to bring up menus in different contexts, the
first item in the list is not high-lighted properly using MythCenter
as a theme.  This occurs in both the wide-screen and 4:3 versions of
the theme.

Please refer to the screenshots here:

http://ripley.ca/screenshots/

They help to illustrate the problem.

I'm not familiar with themes at all, or I would create a ticket...  if
more information is required, please let me know.

Thanks!

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com