[mythtv] DVD playback issues, revisited

Davin McCall davmac at davmac.org
Thu Nov 19 21:33:40 UTC 2009

Ok, thanks.

At this stage I'll leave the patch as is (it is "obviously correct")
until it gets applied to trunk by the devs. Then, there's few other bugs
I've noticed which should also be fixed, I'll open separate tickets for
them at that stage.

(If I try to fix everything at once, the patch is much bigger and more
complicated and more likely not to be accepted / understood).

Davin