[mythtv] 2 win32 port questions - mythgallery and bitstream

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:05:40 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 6:20 AM, Jeff Lu <jll544 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This message usually refers to missing dependencies, not the plugin DLL itself.  Make sure you have all prerequisite library DLLs in your runtime folder.
Adding mingw/bin to the system path seems to fix this now.. So it's my fault.
Pictures aren't showing up yet though, will explore this later.

>>2) I'm in Australia, and some recorded TV programs (One HD and 9 HD in
>>Perth) now play static when I enable the two DTS and Dolby checkboxes
>
> If you are running trunk, try the patch attached to Trac #7555:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7555
Confirm this patch works... DirectX working fine( although it's not
totally silent when ff)... Windows out works with PCM, but jerks when
audio is encoded (prob a setup issue?)... Thanks for this patch.