[mythtv] Adding support for "raw" images to mythgallery

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Nov 12 03:30:55 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 08:33 -0500, Boleslaw Ciesielski wrote:
> On 11/11/09 05:01, Stephen Robertson wrote:
> > I'm quite keen to extend mythgallery so that it can support raw
> > images, at the very least for my own use but hopefully if I can do it
> > properly it will be of use to other people as well.   So with that in
> > mind I was looking for some advice before I got too far down the road.
>
> I am not sure if there is an active maintainer for MythGallery. I
> submitted a simple patch a year ago
> (http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5897) and haven't even been able to
> get it looked at.

There is no active maintainer for MythGallery. That doesn't mean it
will never get looked at. Whenever I look at some plugin for whatever
reason I take a look through the outstanding tickets too. MythGallery
has been bugging me because it no paints a weird border around pictures
in 0.22. But unfortunately I don't anticipate having time to look
MythGallery before 0.23.

-- Daniel