[mythtv] building with win32

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 00:15:04 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org [mailto:mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org]
On Behalf Of Simon Kenyon
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:49 PM
To: mythtv-dev at mythtv.org
Subject: [mythtv] building with win32

what is the current status of building on windows?
i just tried and it failed

no big deal - just wondering
--
simon

What failed? Install of the requirements or the build itself?
If the build, which svn revision are you trying? And what's the error?

I was able to build on Windows without major issue up to about 2-3 weeks
ago. Only stopped because I didn't need a Windows frontend anymore.
I had to tweak the requirements some when the versions it wanted were not
available. But the build itself was pretty straight forward.

MarcT