[mythtv] Segfault exiting Live TV Trunk 20991 - gdb output attached

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:27:54 UTC 2009

Morning All,

I'm getting a segmentation fault every time I exit from Live TV.  Not
that I ever really use it so this is not really a problem for me.
Exiting from recordings seems to be perfectly fine.  I've attached the
logs from the font and back ends and the output from gdb.  Apologies
if the output from gdb is not how you would like it  I tried to follow
the instructions in the documentation but it wouldn't run with "break
qfatal" in the gdbcommands file.

gdb output:
http://pastebin.ca/1508550

logs: