[mythtv] Flowplayer in Mythweb

Rob Smith kormoc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 17:16:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 4:49 AM, Bill Williamson<bill at bbqninja.com> wrote:
> It wouldn't even have to be there the entire time as a watermark, merely a
> copyright notice upon launch of the stream would be enough.

That's not quite true

5d. If the work has interactive user interfaces, each must display
Appropriate Legal Notices; however, if the Program has interactive
interfaces that do not display Appropriate Legal Notices, your work
need not make them do so.

7b. Requiring preservation of specified reasonable legal notices or
author attributions in that material or in the Appropriate Legal
Notices displayed by works containing it

Both those would say that we would have to leave it as is rather then
just 'flashing' it up on the ui and then removing it.