[mythtv] Segfault on start of remote frontend.

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Sun Jul 5 14:28:07 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-07-05 at 11:17 +0100, Damian O'Sullivan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure this segfault is from myth (perhaps nvidia driver?). Can
> someone who is more gdb aufait comment before I open a ticket?

Looks like a segfault in the nvidia OpenGL library. But it would be
helpful if you compiled Qt with debugging, then we could see what
MythTV was doing via Qt when this happens. If you are using Qt via
the distro packages there should be a dev package for Qt that
includes the debugging symbols. You might also want to check that
your nvidia opengl lib version matches the kernel module version,
when they don't you get segfaults like these..

-- Daniel