[mythtv] Sprint for Janitorial Cleanup of UI code

Matthew Grant matthewgrant5 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 09:19:42 UTC 2009

Thanks!

I will see if I can get onto MythSVN this weekend.  I tried Linux
2.6.30 and tuning for Hauppauge HVR4000 seems to be broken... Maybe I
need to compile Myth against that kernels headers, I think.  I can't
switch between analogue and DVB-T, and this looks like a driver bug.

i will keep using 2.6.28 from Ubuntu jaunty me.

Cheers,

Matthew Grant