[mythtv] Sprint for Janitorial Cleanup of UI code

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Fri Jul 3 22:15:28 UTC 2009

On Friday 03 Jul 2009 22:46:21 Matthew Grant wrote:
> There are  number of issues with the implementation of MythUI, in the
> myth configuration dialogue code.  Typically various buttons don't
> work etc.  IE, setting up DISQ for DVB-S setup in mythtv-setup,
> doesn't work.  Can't setup different frontend processing in TV Setup,
> watchtv - click on add new profile and you don't get anything (my
> experience).

None of the areas you mention, or much of the configuration code uses MythUI,
I want to make that quite clear, it still uses the old QT wrappers.

There seems to be a few people who are confusing the MythTV GUI with MythUI.
MythUI is a brand new UI library used for the first time in _parts_ of the
frontend, plugins and mythtv-setup. MythUI is still a work in progress.
--
Stuart Morgan