[mythtv] Win32-Packager fails to compile QT4 (Was: Win32 port fails to compile Freetype)

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Jan 28 01:53:43 UTC 2009

>> The Windows (and Mac OS X) backend do not support
>> local TV cards, so you will still need a Linux
>> backend to connect to.
>
> Nigel, has the OS X backend lost support for the HDHomeRun & Firewire
> recorders through bit-rot?

No. (well, not that I know of - I am still
eagerly awaiting the DVB-T HDHR so that I
can test a recording backend in Australia)

Just talking about PCI cards, USB tuners,
and other Mac-specific hardware like most
of the EyeTV tuners, iSight cameras, et c.

I keep threatening to develop a QuickTime
driver or bridge process (so that all the
Mac-specific stuff can finally be used),
but it ain't happened yet.

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|     "They did the     |
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | white man power dance,|