[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r19821 by nigel

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 01:47:09 UTC 2009

"compat.h" is for platform specific but module agnostic definitions... so
if you don't like them all being stuffed in one file, then  perhaps a
win32_compat.h osx_compat.h linux_compat.h bsd_compat.h would be more to
your liking?    ... and for shared/related definitions ( as exist for
win32/osx in many instances), then either duplicate it, or both of these
could include there respective "requirements"....  eg a compat_uint.h
compat_sleep.h compat_xxx.h .... ?

How far do you want to take it?

Buzz.