[mythtv] VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:04:04 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Brad DerManouelian
<myth at dermanouelian.com>wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2009, at 12:30 PM, Michael Tiller wrote:
>
>  Jean-Yves,
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have completed the back-porting of VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes...
>>
>>  Excellent work.  Any plans to create patches to backport HD-PVR support
>> too? :-)
>>
>>  Bonus points if you (or anybody) can do it without requiring any database
>> changes (and there by screwing up the migration to 0.22). :-)
>>

> That's already been done.

Without database changes?  I know there is one that impacted the database
(which stirred up a similar discussion).  I'll have to take a look for
that.  Hopefully there aren't any conflicts with the VDPAU patches.

> (Notice there's no ticket for it.)

Yes.  I remember threats of removing the information from the Wiki page for
HD-PVR as well.

> Search the list to find the code.

I'll definitely do that (if it doesn't impact the database...although that
would be pretty hard I would think...perhaps a fixed config?!?!?).

-Brad

--
Mike