[mythtv] Problems with MythTV over Network...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Tue Jan 27 20:51:46 UTC 2009

No, same error... it takes incredibly long, and sometimes it fails
completely...
(screen gets black and after 30 seconds i get back to the media library,
when i try it again it works)

How do you play your recodrings? I've mounted my video dirs via nfs.
Do you stream them from the backend or also use nfs?