[mythtv] upnp and mythweb problem

Theng Kiat Ng treblid at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 23:04:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 5:57 AM, John Harvey > I've been trying to
chase this as well for a while as well.
> It looks like 19226 is the cause of the problem. Reverting threadpool.h/cpp
> to the previous version seems to fix this for me.
> No idea why yet, but while the thread is running servicing the request the
> received messages on the socket aren't handled.
Yup. I did the same and it appears to work.

> I don't have time to look further tonight but will try later in the week
> unless it gets fixed before then.
While you're at it, do you have a uPnP player that can do video
playback? Does FF/REV still work 17:07 into the recording? No idea
where that magic number comes from (from MythTV or my player).

Regards,