[mythtv] upnp and mythweb problem

Theng Kiat Ng treblid at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:34:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Nigel Pearson <nigel at ind.tansu.com.au> wrote:
>>> This used to work fine as I only started noticing this behaviour from
>>> about 2 weeks ago.
>
> Have you been able to narrow down the version which caused this?
I tried to. But can't, because I only have a "live" system to work
with - and can't go back too far because there's a recent schema
change.

I only noticed the problem about x'mas time, but it seemed the bug
might be longer than that.

> I will try running older versions to see when it occurred,
> but this might take me several days :-(
Because nobody responded with the same problem I always assumed it's a
problem caused by my uPnP clients.

I will try to setup a new mythtv system and do the same this weekend.

Thanks.

>> in my apache error logs, I have the following message:
>>
>> "File does not exist: /var/www/html/myth"
>
> That is a different problem.
Yup. Sorry for that, it was a wild stab and totally wrong.. :D