[mythtv] PARTLY SOLVED Re: length mismatch between programinfo

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:51:49 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Brad Templeton
<brad+mydev at templetons.com<brad%2Bmydev at templetons.com>
> wrote:

> Is there a bug report?  Otherwise others will see this when they upgrade,
> and I'll see it again (but know what to do) as there are too many bugs
> in trunk right now for me to use it in production and I'm going to
> revert.   (At least I hope they are bugs, or did they really mean to
> change the UI that much?)  But the killer bug is that instead of being
> better at recording from the 1394 streams, it seems worse.  A new kernel
> would possibly help, but that's a more one-way change and the new 1394
> drivers demand a very recent version, I understand.

I believe this is the original that references the bookmark value.  I
chalked it up to some DB error I encountered on my system since it was so
far removed from that revision.  Probably something left over from a while
back.

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2293

Kevin