[mythtv] length mismatch between programinfo
brad+mydev at templetons.com
Tue Jan 20 04:50:34 UTC 2009
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 07:18:13PM -0800, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Jan 19, 2009, at 7:14 PM, Brad Templeton wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 05:11:10PM -0800, Brad Templeton wrote:
>>> Just compiled to lastest trunk 19741M, but noticing a few issues.
>>> The most serious
>>> is that when the frontend (same machine or different) attempts to
>>> load the recorded
>>> list, it gets an error as follows:
>>> 2009-01-19 17:02:52.229 Loading window theme from /usr/local/share/
>>> length mismatch between programinfo
>>> 2009-01-19 17:02:52.332 SortedList is Empty
>> I should add that when this diagnostic is printed, numrecordings is
>> 150 (which is correct),
>> NUMPROGRAMLINES is 47, but strList.size() is only 189, not nearly
>> large enough to
>> match the test in remoteutil.cpp that is failing.
> I can't reproduce this using 19710. Everything is working as expected.
> My memory limit is also 128M. I've got 924 programs. I start getting
> programs back immediately but it takes a long time for the entire page
> to completely build.
Well, the numbers indicate that while the query in the backend is returning
all 150 programs, only 4 rows (4*47+1 = 189) are being sent in the protocol.
I am trying to figure out how to blame this on my own mods to the database,
which add a "suggested" column to the various recording tables, could be causing
this. I have removed my patches for this test compile, so it must be the extra
column in the database itself. I thought myth was robust over there being extra
columns in some of the tables to allow code to be tested like this...
(I am loathe to remove my columns quite yet)
I notice that recordedprogram has only 146 entries while recorded has 150, but
the query is returning the 150 results, it's the converting them to programinfos
and spitting those out that is somehow aborting.
More information about the mythtv-dev