[mythtv] MythTV Windows Port

buzz davidbuzz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 04:10:34 UTC 2009

Alec,
There is no such thing as "latest stable build" at this time. .... my
automated-build server is still a "work in progress" ( works sometimes, but
not this week).    Win32 development is currently a stop-start process
at-best, and has not been progressing long-enough to get it reliably
building all of the time... especially since the Linux programmers
frequently break the win32 builds ( not deliberately, just through platform
differences).

If you want to assist the development process, you are highly encouraged to
try downloading the win23 build script which will get the Win32 development
environment installed ( and it will get you nearly all the way through
building Mythtv on Win32) .. and then try to squash any issues you find, and
make the build script run end-to-end again.

Good Luck!
Buzz.