[mythtv] Video OSD Length and Mpeg Telecine.

Boleslaw Ciesielski bolek-mythtv at curl.com
Tue Jan 20 00:32:36 UTC 2009

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> It's a known issue that's basically covered by #799 (
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/799 ) and also affects any video whose
> frame rate changes within the stream.  Remember when looking at the
> ticket that anything written by a non-dev should not be determined to be
> "final authority" (i.e. the "doubled recording length", as well as
> plenty of info in comments, can be ignored)

I always thought that the issue of the length of the recording being
doubled the moment the recording stops while you are watching it was a
different issue from the various frame rate issues but I have seen it
being lumped together by some people. So I have no idea what 799 is
*really* about :-).

Bolek