[mythtv] First post, ticket 199 (Muliple favourite channel groups) failed hunks applying patch

Chris Curry crcurry99 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 04:31:46 UTC 2009

Thanks roo, that's exactly what I needed to know.

r19395 patched fine with the multiple favorites patch and compiled without
error, but mythtv-setup will not let me setup a DiSEqC switch.

The DiSEqC button on the Capture Card screen brings up the "Uncommitted"
screen as it should, but selecting "Uncommitted" just makes the screen flash
once, and I never get the next screen to configure the switch.

Is this a known problem with trunk r19385?