[mythtv] Addition of --skiplivetv option for mythcommflag

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:19:56 UTC 2009

I use a cron to queue commercial flagging on all shows from the
previous day that hadn't originally been set for commercial flagging.
I've added a --skiplivetv option in order to allow me to skip the
LiveTV program group when using --all, --allstart etc.

I've attached patches for 0.21-fixes and trunk there's any interest in
this.  Note that I'm running fixes and have NOT tested the change in
trunk.

Tom Dexter