[mythtv] Watch Recordings screen demo theme

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 11:19:48 UTC 2009

As promised here is the demo theme for the watch recordings screen, created to
highlight some (not all) of the things that are possible now that it has been
ported to mythui.

http://miffteevee.co.uk/imagebin/mythui_watchrecordings_wide.png
http://miffteevee.co.uk/imagebin/mythui_watchrecordings11.png
http://miffteevee.co.uk/filebin/watch_recordings.tar.gz

It is offered entirely without warranty or support. I may update it in a few
days to include support for features that were added to the screen in the late
stages (playlist, watched statetypes). However I've no intention to maintain
it in the longer term. If someone else wants to look after it then feel free.
--
Stuart Morgan