[mythtv] Appearance on The Linux Link Tech Show

Patrick Davila pdavila at thelinuxlink.net
Mon Jan 5 13:18:24 UTC 2009

Hello everyone. I'm with The Linux Link Tech Show. It's the longest
running Linux related podcast (279 episodes). We average between
15,000-20,000 downloads within a week of a new release. The show goes out
live on Wednesday nights at 8:30 PM EST. I'm a MythTV user and absolutely
love the application. I really appreciate all of your efforts and hard
work with this project. I was wondering if any of the core developers
would like to come onto the show to discuss the application. You can
listen to some of the past shows to get a sense of the content:
http://www.tllts.org/

Thanks for your time

Pat

--