[mythtv] Custom Record loosing hard post-roll

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:27:33 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:08 AM, john <jppoet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Running trunk.  For a few months now, I have had a problem with my custom
> recording rules loosing their hard post-roll setting.  I am still trying to
> exactly identify what is causing this.  I know it is not mythfilldatabase.
>  I am actually starting to think that it happens as soon as I *watch* a
> recording made with the custom recording rule.  Is that possible?  Does myth
> do some house keeping when you watch or delete a show that might account for
> this?
>
> It does not happen with regular recording rules.  Only custom records.
>
> Thanks for any ideas,
>
> John

That sucks, you have a custom record that's loosing hard post-rolls
all over your system! I could see you missing a lot of recordings this
way. All your recordings have an extra five, ten, twenty minutes
tacked on. That sounds damned inconvenient to me.

Oh...wait...you meant that the rule is LOSING it's hard post-roll.
Hmm, that would be annoying too.

Sorry, I had to. You spelled it wrong twice.

--
http://www.gunaxin.com/ : check out my new site about Sports, Girls,
Humor, Media, Gadgets, and Beer.