[mythtv] Compile problem in libmythtv after r19955M

Jo Heremans Jo at requestfocus.be
Wed Feb 18 11:35:36 UTC 2009

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> After libdvdnav resync (@19956) I cannot compile the trunk
>>> any more.. any idea why it broke on me, at least I don't
>>> admit doing anything funny but since it's seemingly working
>>> for others, what's changed? 19955 works.

> Mythtv does not use the system dvdnav library.  It has it's own internal
> copy which is currently at svn revision 1166 (just above 4.1.3).
>
> Matthew

Yesterday i compiled mythtv on my eeePc with windows xp. I found a problem
in revision 19956.

52	/* dlopening libdvdcss */
53	#ifdef HAVE_DLFCN_H
54	#include <dlfcn.h>
55	#else
56	/* Only needed on MINGW at the moment */
57	#include "../../msvc/contrib/dlfcn.c"
58	#endif

The file dlfcn.c is not included. I added the msvc/contrib from the
original libdvdnav on my pc. After that is was able tot compile.