[mythtv] Compile problem in libmythtv after r19955M

Rafael Moslin rafmoslin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:24:16 UTC 2009

I've not had a problem with compiling the latest SVN on PCLinuxOS but in
answer to Brad, Kari did say " I've tried make distclean"... I'm a rank
amateur with the low level stuff but I wonder if it is related to your
libdvdnav version? From memory I'm running version 4.1.3 but I would not
swear to that. You could perhaps check for the libraries being in place and
see what you got at "ls -l /usr/lib/libdvd*", and perhaps also check for any
updates from the medibunto repo?

Not an answer but it might point you along a path to follow.

2009/2/16 Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>

> On Feb 16, 2009, at 7:49 AM, Kari Salmela wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> After libdvdnav resync (@19956) I cannot compile the trunk any more.. any
> idea why it broke on me, at least I don't admit doing anything funny but
> since it's seemingly working for others, what's changed? 19955 works. I've
> tried make distclean etc. to no avail. I am running plain vanilla Ubuntu
> 8.10, here's the error:
>

> Did you run a make distclean before compiling?

Rafael C. Moslin-Palacios