[mythtv] 0.22 scheduling

joep admiraal joep at groovytunes.nl
Mon Feb 2 22:36:02 UTC 2009

Op maandag 02 februari 2009 14:25:43 schreef Jos Hoekstra:
> I'm a user with very few to little coding skills, but I do know my
> mothertongue and would like to update the Dutch translation. Question is
> however till when do I have the time to do this(roughly, I'd try to
> finish within a week depending on how easy it would prove).
>
> I see stuartm comitting quite a few translation-updates, would I get in
> the way with that?
> The overview on: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/TranslationState
> is updated up to rev 14195, is that still actual seeing trunk is at 1995
> at time of writing this?

Hello Jos,

As far as I Know the Dutch translation hasn't been updated since my
translation patch.
This was about a year ago.
So the overview is not actual at all and there is a lot of translation work to
do when 0.22 gets done.
I don't know what time would be the best to submit a new translation file.
Maybe some of the mythtv-devs can answer that question.

Greetings
Joep