[mythtv] HD channels won't tune with patch #5882

joep admiraal joep at groovytunes.nl
Mon Feb 2 22:22:16 UTC 2009

hello all,

After some time I finally got a new mythtv test box to play with.
I installed the latest v4l-dvb drivers and followed the instructions from
ticket 5882.
Mythtv-trunk+s2api.alan.r2.patch+changeset_r19094.diff+ticket 5703

I am able to watch the astra hd demo channel from astra 19 with szap2+mplayer.
Mythbackend seems to use the correct tuning parameters but does not tune
successfully.
It repeats this message endlessly:
SM(/dev/dvb/adapter1/frontend0)::AddFlags: Seen() Match() Wait(Sig,)

Does anyone have a clue about where to look for the solution?

Thanks in advance,
Joep Admiraal