[mythtv] Ideas for MythMusic rewrite

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 31 01:24:25 UTC 2009

> We'll probably regret this but we would like your opinions :-)  We
> are
> in the process of  switching MythMusic to MythUI and would like to
> take
> the opportunity to make some much needed improvements to the
> interface.
>
> We don't necessarily  just want a list of feature requests, although
> every idea will be considered, but also how they should be
> implemented,
> what the interface should look like etc. If you can provide mock ups
> of
> how it should look or links to images of how other players do things
> then all the better.
Since I haven't seen anyone give any suggestions on this point...  Let me
give it a shoot...  While these setups use a lot of touchscreen, most have
options to use a remote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DyIQqoJVsg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nq1jvgqHYs&feature=related

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-released-skins/117143-digitalfx-4-0-a.html

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-plugins/129975-coverflow-rr-coverjuke.html

Hopefully these might spur some UI discussion  :}

Nasa