[mythtv] Mythbuntu theme problem resolved in Mythbuntu, but not in Mythtv?

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Sun Dec 13 17:53:32 UTC 2009

2009/12/13 Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Kenni Lund <kenni at kelu.dk> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> In http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7241 the bug is marked as invalid
>> since it's a bug in the MythTV theme and not a QT clipping issue.
>>
>> However, after the bug was closed with invalid status, a fix was added
>> to the ticket by the theme author, which also closed the matching
>> MythBuntu ticket:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+bug/440342
>>
>> Is it a mistake that this fix wasn't committed to mythtv or do you
>> sync the theme with mythbuntu on regular intervals? Or should a new
>> ticket with an up-to-date patch be created?
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Kenni Lund
>
> No ticket is necessary, the theme author passes occasional changes
> that he wishes applied to the theme, this is one of them, it has long
> since been applied in our code.

I still see the bug in current 0.22-fixes r22924 and recordings-ui.xml
in both trunk and 0.22-fixes contains
"<buttonarea>32,5,375,333</buttonarea>" while the proposed solution
contains "<buttonarea>32,5,395,338</buttonarea>".

Am I missing something obvious or has this not been applied in either
trunk or 0.22-fixes? Except from a small typo (a missing space),
recordings-ui.xml is identical in trunk and 0.22-fixes.

Best Regards
Kenni Lund